I can't really say this will be a life lesson but it's still something about life that I thought I would share. Recently I met a girl and wow I really like her, sad part is I don't know if she feels the same or even knows that I like her. Now when I see her though I just lock up not knowing what to say which is weird for me because I always have something to talk about or something to say. Her eyes are so sharp, crisp, and beautiful that if given the chance I would gaze into forever.
So onto the point of this post. Men are supposed to be confident, rigid, and upfront but when certain women are introduced into the situation all of that goes out the window. When we meet someone that we deem special to us for whatever reason they can literally shut us down completely both in thought and action, and I personally think that's amazing because I have not felt this way in a long time.
Even if she says no i'll still be happy. When you do meet this special person even if I were to be denied by them I would still be blissfully happy simply because of the fact that I got to be in their presence and if I am accepted then I would show her that she was worth more then the world to me, which is really weird to say before even knowing where I stand i guess that makes me a hopeless romantic? Either way to be friends or more with this girl would make my life and my world a much better place I hope to all my readers the best of luck if you have found this person and all the same when you do because that person is out there for you waiting whether they know it or not see you all next time.
I'm glad you found someone. The best advise I can give is just to take a leap of faith. And always remember, relationships are hard. Both parties about to equally contribute in order for things to work out. Otherwise your just in a world of hurt. Best of luck to you in this new journey.
ReplyDelete