Thursday, July 12, 2012

Not really sure...

I know I said I was going to alternate between lessons and games but honestly with whats going on right now I can honestly say I have never cared less for games in my entire life. Weirdest part about it is I like it because even though nothing is set in stone not even close I don't think I have ever felt like this before and if she does read this I hope she does not think i'm creepy and what not but I really do like her. What I mean by that is, after my ex left me I will be completely honest I was looking for a one night stand which is horrible but that's just because I felt that horrible but the moment me and this girl started talking that thought has never entered my mind, and to some extent I hope she reads this though it is kind of embarrassing to say, when I see her I just can't stop staring into her eyes and if I do stop it's because i'm shy about it and staring isn't very nice. So I would like to say thank you to my ex for setting me free and yes i do mean exactly what I said because while in her presence i was afraid to do or say anything and that's not love, not sure what i'm feeling right now is love but the only fear i feel around this new girl is nervousness of saying the wrong thing or just plain out being stupid and like I've said never have i felt this way before not with my ex nor with any of my junior high "relationships". I hope one day I will find out if she could ever feel the same about me if not i will learn what was wrong if anything and fix it and move on hopefully not though. Next time i promise my post will be about a game until then good night and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment