Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love is Everything

So this will be my first "Life Lesson" post and as the title says it's going to be about Love. First off i'd like to say these are my views on love and also are based on what I have experienced.

Love is a very fickle creature in every sense. When you find it you must care for it and nurture it, sort of like a plant some would say and I agree with that because if you miss one day taking care of it, it can wilt and die. Unlike what the public says you do not fall in love it's just not possible, you don't plant a seed and expect a crop the next morning it takes patience, perseverance, and most of all hard work.On that note i'm not saying it is difficult it just requires attention or it will eventually die off.

My past experiences still affect me today. I was with my wife for eight years before we separated, and on the day I am posting this it will have been only two months since we went our ways. In light of her leaving me I came to these realizations that I regret i took this long to figure out, but as a great writer once said "It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all". To this day and for who knows how long my now ex-wife will be in my memories, I sorely regret what I did to her and do not deserve a second chance because of it, though I am glad that I had the chance to be with her.

Love is not reserved just for your "lovers or loved ones". Something that I never really thought about until just recently is that love is not a restricted emotion it is also not widely known of but is also respect. after my wife left me I was left jobless, without any funds, and soon to be evicted now i had some "friends" say they would have my back no matter what but when I actually went for help they just turned the other cheek, that my readers is no where near love or respect and on that note if those people do read this I mean no disrespect. There were some people though that would help me with my plight and I have the utmost respect for them when they heard I had no job they helped me get one by driving me to the interviews, when I told them I had no money they bought me food, and when I told them I would be homeless soon they gave me a roof to live under.These people have both earned and deserve my love because they have given me just that.

Never think your "alone" because your single. right now I am single, but I don't feel alone because when I get home from work I still have the people that gave me a roof to keep me company, to share stories, and pretty much be a family. Even with my new Family I still miss my old family my two kids and my wife, so to end this lesson i'd like to say treat every day like it could be your last, cherish those who are close to you and even those you simply walk by at the store because you never know if they may be there to help you in the future, and for the sake of your sanity nurture every last relationship like they are your crop because in the future you create for yourself you reap what you sow. I will see you all on my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment