Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm Ezreal, That's why!

Alright so the new Ezreal skin came out about a week ago, and to be expected everyone loves it. The skin changes include all new graphics, animations, sounds, and art. To be completely honest this is the coolest skin I own in League of Legends, and by far my favorite champion to play. Ezreal is a skillshot based champion who can nuke enemies from a very nice range with his basic abilities and snipe enemies from across the map with his ultimate. I play him as an AP carry role because in my opinion once you have his skills shots down and can land far more then half of what you fire then its quite a bit more effective. My build is standard AP runes with a near full utility build on masteries and that is because of a post I found while trying to perfect my build something to the effect of, "if your leveling faster then your opponent then your getting higher level skills and hitting harder without having to go back to get items" and it really is true. When midding by the time i hit level 10 my opponent is usually level 8 or lower unless they went utility as well meaning I have at least one of my skills maxed and almost level two on my ultimate before they even have their first maxed skill, usually meaning I left them in the dust. Now for stat wise on winning games I usually get between 14/5/8-19/8/10 losing games are between 5/4/10-7/6/10 based on my last 10 games played. All in all what i'm trying to say is to anyone that wants to play Ezreal try him AD first get used to his skillshots then go AP and watch your enemies melt and just have a good time. On the note of my Blog I think i will stick with this format basically i'll do one post about league or other games i'm playing right now and then alternate to life lessons i've learned or just advice i'd like to share with my readers if they help at all or give you insight to anything let me know by commenting, also if anyone wants to hear anything about something i have not posted let me know as well and i'll see if i can right about it. I can't say i know everything because i don't, but that won't stop me from sharing the knowledge i do have with you my readers until next time good luck and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment